There's gonna come times when God will ask you to leave the safety and comfort of the place you are in and come and follow Him. Just like He asked the disciples in the Bible, He still asks new disciplestoday to leave what they are doing and follow Him. God never forces anyone to do anything but He does promise that if you trust in Him, He will provide and never ever leave you. Several times in my life God has presented me with this type of crossroad. Either stay with the comfort, possessions and lifestyle that I have - or let go of what He asks me to and follow Him to where He's leading. Did I know where He was leading me? No. I just had to trust Him that He is a good God and that He is faithful regardless of how things looked and keep asking for and listening to the still small voice of God telling me to go, wait or stop. Has the roads that I've walked with God been paved with gold, lined with sweet smelling roses and surrounded by magical butterflies? No... Very often it's been just me and God one step at a time climbing a dusty, dry mountain path. But I will say this, Sometimes it's been really hard but I wouldn't change a single thing.

You see - the roads I've walked with Jesus has taught me more about myself, more about God, more about this world and whats really going on and more about how to care for others and build God's Kingdom than I ever would have learnt just staying where I was. Faith is just that - walking forward by God's voice and following Him to where He leads you even when you don't know the landscape or have a plan B. He promises that if you seek Him with all your heart and don't hold back anything from Him that He will also do the same for you and not hold back any good thing that you need for the journey. And best of all He promises to walk every single step with you! So when that day comes that you're at the crossroads and it's either stay in comfort or let go and follow Him - can I encourage you to take His hand and follow Jesus. There's no adventure found in comfort but each time you choose to follow Jesus your life will be radically changed forever. So don't be afraid, instead consider it a privilege. You are being called to follow by the King of all Kings!

[ Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. ]

Need Prayer?