God put something on my heart to put on here a few days ago - a sort of prayer request type thing. He gave me the basic details but it wasn't complete and I knew He was going to fill me in with more later. Well, yesterday He did. This is what He wanted me to post. I wanna put up an offer to pray for you. Whoever you are. It doesn't matter if you believe in God or not. It doesn't matter if you feel worthy or not. It doesn't matter if you've done really bad stuff that you think voids you from a relationship with God. It's not about how you worthy, bad or good you feel about yourself - it's about need. So if you have a need for prayer even if you don't really believe in prayer or God - I do. And that's all that matters. Believing. All you have to do is ask. You can write below or remain completely anonymous if you like and message me through the facebook page link in my profile. Whatever you share goes no further than me and I won't judge you whatever it is. There is a catch though. I know you're thinking WHHHHAAAATTT??!!? There never should be a catch when it comes to praying for people. Hey, it's cool - I totally agree. "Freely you have received, freely give". Stay with me ok. Here's what God wanted me to say. I would love to pray for you. I'd love to agree with you in Jesus Name for what you need. Healing, Freedom, Peace, Provision. Who doesn't want that stuff? Here's what God wants you do do. He also wants you to pray for someone. He's going to bring someone across your path that's going to need it. You won't mistake it, your heart will confirm it. It might be a friend, a family member or even an enemy. He wants us all to pray for each other and our needs. To promote care, compassion and pure, selfless love. I know it's gonna be hard praying for someone else when you yourself are in so much pain and so much need but know this... The prayers God loves the most are prayers prayed in sacrifice. You praying for someone else while you're in great need is exactly that... Sacrifice. And that's what real love is... Sacrifice. Let's make this real and watch what God does. I believe He wants to do something big and we get to play a part. God loves you. 

Need Prayer?