My King didn't go all the way up that dusty hill with a heavy, splintered symbol of death on His back for me to just sit around idle... He didn't surrender himself willingly to be accused, mocked and tortured for me to just sit back and smile... He didn't refuse the painkillers and take the easy way out that day when the sky plunged into blackness for me to play and party in the freedom He paid so much for... My Jesus didn't plunder hell itself leading the very capitivity that held us all captive now as His prisoner for me to just enjoy a golden ticket all expenses paid trip to Heaven. No... He died to buy my freedom with an absurdly high price and to make slaves into soldiers. He gave up everything to bring redemption, life and the power of God to the sons and daughters of men. His own words were "I came to cast fire on the earth and I wish it was already burning..." So start the blaze Lord... Let the wildfire begin again... Hear from Heaven as you did in the days of Elijah and send fire that burns white hot in our hearts. Awaken your army. For your Kingdom, your glory and for the freedom of all mankind! It's time their eyes are opened. It's time they knew the Truth.. Speak Lord, lead us. You are the true King † 

Need Prayer?