I have nothing to prove and nothing to lose... I am simply a humble forgiven sinner who was shown extraordinary undeserved mercy by the Jesus the King of all Kings. It was my encounter with Him that changed my entire life within the space of 3 days completely shattering every shackle that held my soul. It wasnt my efforts, my lifeless religious acts or my futile will that finally set me free - it was the sheer power and authority of His love that blasted my prison of addiction, depression, sadness, shame, loneliness, suicide and death into ash that disappeared in the wind of His voice. I asked Him "why...? what was it that was different this time...?" His reply was "My love was always there and ready to save you...When you gave up your pride, I broke down those walls from the outside to bring you into the light." It was pride that was the last line of defense around my heart provided by my enemy the Devil to keep me chained. Once I sank the knife into pride, the towering walls around me came crumbling and crashing down under the immense weight of my Saviours love for me. I never knew what love truly was until that day. So vast, so powerful, so all encompassing. And then I realized that the one that had the power holding me prisoner all along was really me... Pride is a lie.  

Need Prayer?