Welcome to my Ninja Training Ground. Hey, can I offer a little bit of advice to those younger than me? For those older maybe you'd agree. Please don't waste your life trying to get people to like you. Don't change just to be popular or to get noticed by "that person". It's called selling your soul and all it leaves is emptiness down the track. This may or may not come as a surprise to you but Im actually very hated for the way I am. I've been accused of being too religious as well as not religious enough. I've been told "I'm too much...just too intense". I've been told I'm not good enough, not tall enough, not young enough just not enough. Here's the thing... Follow me long enough and I'm sure you'll find 10 things to hate about me. But here's another thing... Several years ago before God healed me of depression I was one of those guys who did everything I could to get people to like me. I tried so hard to fit in and fill that hole inside. At the worst part of depression when I considered suicide something remarkable happened... God gave me a gift. Two actually. One was that I stopped caring what people thought of me. I cannot even describe the immeasurable freedom that came from seeing that prison shatter and crumble around me. The second gift was skateboarding. You see, you can't skate while you're worrying about what everyone thinks. Both gifts went hand in hand and every single day I thank Him for both. So what I'm really saying is this... Learn to love yourself the way God does. Don't worry about what people think. God never told us to do that. That's false religion that says that while holding a giant measuring stick at which you can never attain. God on the other hand says... "I love you. You're worth dying for. You're worth saving. You're worth relationship with Me". So go with what God says instead of the cold empty embrace of the worlds opinion. 

Need Prayer?