Get back up soldier.

I know you're hurting, I know you have wounds, I know you have scars...

I saw their actions of hate. I know their words cut deep. I know injustice was dealt.

But I know what I made when I made you... I made a soldier for My Kingdom.

Get back up. You're not done yet.

Get back up Soldier!

Stand, not in your strength - but in Mine.

Get back on your feet and I'll help you stand.  The battle belongs to Me.

I will bind up your wounds, restore and heal all your pain. I will strengthen weak hands, I will make weak knees like the mighty oaks of old.

Open your ears and listen to the drums of war... They beat for you child. The hosts of Heaven look on eagerly. They watch to see if there is another who will stand...

In your day of trouble you will call my Name and I will answer you with Power, with Strength, with Majesty and Might. I will display openly the power of my redemption.
I will outfit you with divine armour. I will equip you with a broad impenetrable shield to deflect all of your enemies attacks. I will give you a sword - made not from this world - wreathed in My perfect undying Holy fire. My voice will ignite a blaze in you that no one can quench. Fear me - and I will make all your enemies fear you.

I will stand beside you and roar on the battlefield scattering your foes like ants in the rain. I will turn every weapon and every scheme that the enemy sends against you on their own heads.

Get back up Soldier... Because I AM with you!

You will be victorious because in victory you give Me glory.

Stand child... You Are Loved.

[ Proverbs 24:16 - A just man falls seven times and rises up again... ] 

Need Prayer?