Just something God put on my heart last night while I was praying and walking through the mountains. I know there's a stack of people out there that feel like this... Forgotten, discarded, lonely, failures. Here's God's take on what you're going through... "You're not forgotten. Trust My process. I use seclusion to highlight weaknesses that need to be strengthened. Keep seeking Me in your wilderness and you will find Me.  Find me and I will also help you find yourself in all this. Still your beating heart and listen for My voice. It whispers like the gentle summer breeze but holds the power of the rock splitting hurricane. Learn to be still. Learn the ways of My peace even in the storm. Remember those who went before you... Joseph in the prison, Moses in the desert, Ruth in her loss, David hiding in caves. I use these times to refine those I have a special and unique purpose for. Trust in Me. I AM with you." Never forget God loves you. 

Need Prayer?