Rock it out LOUD because the King broke you out of prison and set you free! Now the smart thing for an escapee to do would be to hide and lay low - to keep a low profile and stay off the radar - but call me a glutton for punishment or maybe I was just made for this... but that's me outside the prison walls of others still locked inside screaming out the way to freedom. Telling them there is a way and His Name is Jesus. Standing unafraid of what giants they send out of the gates to meet me. Will the prison guards attack me? most definitely. Do I fear their dark swords and fiery arrows? Not when I'm behind the Kings shield. So sons and daughters of the King... it's time to make some noise. It's time to make those prison walls shake once more like they did in the days of old. It's time to show those stones that words hold more weight. It's time to break down the walls... So Turn It Up.... FOR FREEDOM AND FOR THE KING!!! 

Need Prayer?