This worlds like a trampoline. Just so up and so down with no true equilibrium. Then there I am in the middle, lost in your love. Floating effortlessly in your grace. Upheld by your peace in defiance to the systems and pull of this world. Bathed in the living armour of God, a pure white fire activated only by your voice. A weapon in waiting forged for the battle of freedom. They stare, mock and fear me just like they did to my Master. They hide from me and exclude me like they did to the lepers of my Lords day. Even those who call me brother - plan my demise behind me. But I cannot hate them, they only fear what they don't know or understand. For I am no longer of this world, I am no longer a child of darkness. I am born of the Spirit of God and such I walk in the hidden paths of wisdom by His voice. My heart aches to see more of my kind... More lights in the darkness...More hope to the hopeless...More Children of The Kingdom of God... The Army of Light spoken of by the Prophets of God.  

Need Prayer?