Jesus, I offer up my name. I don't need it and it's never meant much to me anyway. I don't have a fancy heritage to lean on or the backing of some powerful well known group to take me places. Those types never liked me anyway. All I've ever had is you and all I am is because of you. I'm just some average guy from a broken home in a broken generation living in very, broken hurting world. Just a guy who found your love and I'm never ever letting it go. So take my name and burn it. In a world of lofty cold mega churches, exalted best seller authors and household name YouTubeposterboys - I'd rather be a nothing for your Kingdom. The world doesn't need another name - all it needs is your Name. So make me into a reflector so that when they see me - they think of you. Mirrors don't have names. There's only one name that matters to me... JESUS. There's only one name this world needs to know... JESUS. 

[ John 3:30 - He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less. ] 

Need Prayer?