I'll let you in on a little secret Jesus taught me when I finally gave up my pride, called out to Him and He set me free from all my pain and addictions and changed me into what I am today. Wanna know what the biggest thing our enemy the devil fears about what Jesus can do? It's called REDEMPTION.

Jesus has the power to change anyone into something truly amazing in a single visit, a single touch, a single word. Our enemy whispers "you'll never change...this is the way you are and the way you'll be forever..." Jesus on the other hand says "Give me your pain and the things that weigh you down and I'll give you rest. I'll show you the power of redemption to make you into a new creation by my love and mercy".

I was that lost boy in the story of the prodigal son - feeding pigs and trapped in a prison of pain and shameful addiction until I gave up my pride, called out to Him and finally saw the unchallenged power of His love to save and redeem. A lost prodigal - hurting and alone - but today I am a son...found, secure, known and loved all because of Jesus. Don't believe that lie that you can't change. Of yourself you won't be able to achieve it... But with Jesus and the immense power He holds... All things are possible.

God loves you and youre worth more. Have an awesome day.  

Need Prayer?