Who said this light of mine has to be little? Jesus...this world is so dark and little lights just arent gonna cut it. So make me burn bright. Make me into a flaming beacon of hope, truth and love. Set me as a roaring bonfire on a hill thats impossible to miss. Burn up all of me that isn't of any use for your Kingdom. I will become nameless for you, a true soldier that needs no glory and no payment only identified by the armour given by my Commander. Purge me with your perfect flame. Make my eyes like yours, flames of fire that see in the darkness seeking the hurting, the lost and the fallen and bringing them into your hope. I do not fear the fear, I invite it. Drench me in your oil. The sacrifice is ready...so send your fire like you did in the days of old when the prophets called on your Name. I won't hold you back Lord. For I am only a spark, but with your untainted breath I can become the wildfire you always intended. So breathe your incomparable life into me and ignite the embers for your Kingdom! 

[ Luke 12:49 - "I (Jesus) came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled!" ] 

Need Prayer?