"This road you called me to walk... It's just too hard. I can't do this alone... I'm exhausted..."

I PROMISE YOU YOU'RE NOT ALONE. I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU. ONE STEP AT A TIME SOLDIER. WHEN YOU FALL I'LL CARRY YOU. 

"This place I'm in is just too dark... the blackness swallows up everything that's good..."

I HAVE NO PROBLEM SEEING IN THE DARK. TRUST ME. JUST FOLLOW MY VOICE AND YOU'LL BE FINE. 

"This sword you've given me is just too vast. It's way too big for me..."

RIGHT NOW - YES. BUT I'LL TEACH YOU TO GROW INTO IT. LEARN FROM ME. ALL I ASK IS FOR YOU TO NOT LET GO OF MY WORDS. BURY THEM DEEP IN YOUR HEART. FOLLOW MY LEAD AND I'LL DO THE REST. 

"I trust you Lord... even though I can't even pretend to do this in my own strength I will move forward on your command. Not because I believe in myself... but because I believe in You and your Kingdom. So bind these broken fingers to the hilt with your perfect cords of love, hope, truth and justice. I'll give my all until I am fully spent - because that's what You did for me that day. I will stand and fight for the broken, the oppressed, the hurting, the voiceless and the forgotten. I don't care how many bruises, cuts and scratches I get. I don't care if I get no pay and no reward. I don't care if no one notices what I'm doing. I don't care if my name is ripped to shreds by lies and accusation. I'll forge on, not for me... but for the others that haven't tasted true freedom yet. Lord give me strength for the battle. Teach me to fight for others like you did, in sacrifice and in pure love. For your glory, your Kingdom and your Name. I bow before you my King with very little strength as a humble child. I offer the little I have for your Kingdom...†"

RISE MY SOLDIER! I GIVE STRENGTH TO THE WEAK. I MAKE MIGHTY MEN AND WOMEN FROM LITTLE CHILDREN. I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS. THE BATTLE IS MINE AND I WILL DELIVER THE ENEMY INTO YOUR HANDS. STAND MY CHILD.

[ Exodus 14:14 - The LORD will fight for you, and you have only to be silent. ] 

Need Prayer?