A few days ago I skated along the foreshore, blasted up and down the jetty a few times past unsuspecting tourists then cruised along the marina where all the big hotels and million dollar yachts are moored. I sat there at the end of the weir sitting on the breakers looking over the fancy boats, posh restaurants and towering apartments and thought to myself "I've got something that all this money can't buy... The Love of God" I spent a good percentage of my life chasing the dollar and did a fairly good job of it with a corporate management job, motorbikes, cars, and all the latest boys toys but the truth was none of it even came close to filling the deep gaping hole in me. Only when I completely gave up my ways and let go of all that so called "pursuit of success" and all its empty achievements - and chose to do things God's way did that hole finally get filled by the love of my Father in Heaven. Today I sit here in the warm sun with my skateboard, some good beats, a trillion dollar view of the sun lighting up the ocean that money can't even dream to buy and a cool breeze as my companion - and right now I have so, so much more than I ever did. I have freedom, peace, identity, purpose, love, mercy, relationship, grace and truth given to me by God himself. Those are the things I value the most in life now. The things that last forever and ever. And nothing anyone in existence says or does can separate or change the forever settled fact that God loves me. God loves you too 🐼br>

[ Romans 8:39 - Nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. ]  

Need Prayer?