Some say love is spelt in gifts. Some say love is spelt in affection. Some say love is spelt in respect. Some say love is spelt in attention. Some say love is spelt in service to another. Some say love is simply a chemical reaction. For me... none of those things saved and changed me. Even as nice as some of those things are - none of them were powerful enough to reach the real me that was lost inside under years of smothering lies and pain. The type of love that found me was a love that fears nothing, not even death itself. It was a type of love so radical, so offensive to the strong towering walls that were built around my heart that they began to crumble and fall under the sheer weight of the truth of its power. A love I had not known and would never know from a being that walks this earth - apart from The One called the Son of God. It was His love, His undying love that saved me, reached me, found me, cleansed me, raised me, teaches me and leads me. A love that stared death in the face defiantly and unafraid, a love that went to the grave burying and dragging my sin to where it belongs, and a love that exploded back to life three days later to live forever and ever! That love has a name. His Name is JESUS. It was love that saved me. His love. †

[ John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. ] 

Need Prayer?