There's going to be a thousand reasons to give up. Your enemy the devil is going to find all the best ones and rub them right in your face. He hates you more than anything else and do you wanna know why? It's simple. You remind him of God. We are all created in God's image. That means we resemble Him. The devil also really really hates and despises you because God loves you. He's that bitter and twisted and messed up. Now I know I'm gonna pay for this and he's gonna send some of his worst my way but I ain't going down without a fight. You see there was this scrappy looking kid who once stood up to a war machine of a giant... And He won because God had his back. The Bible says "If God is for us then who can stand against us". I never asked to be a soldier. It just happened the day God opened my eyes and I saw the war raging around me. So... Like the heroes of old... Never Give In, Never Give Up! Because God is with you. Do not fear the enemy. Fear God and He will give the battle into your hands.  

Need Prayer?