Interesting paradox... I prayed a prayer I was led by the Holy Spirit to pray after seeing so much rehearsed useless vanity in the churches I've attended in the past. A wasteful parade of showmanship yet very little to make the Kingdom of God reach those outside who are lost and in need of Jesus. The prayer was simple... "Father, Your Word calls me to be like Jesus so teach me how to become a friend of sinners like He was. To love people for who they are not what they do - yet not become totally corrupted in the process. Please teach me in Jesus Name". I prayed in faith but didn't expect the outcome that ensued. My heart became transformed by compassion for the lost and sinners to help them - but my heart also became so strongly opposed in utter distain to self-righteous false religion. I now fully understand Jesus seemingly harsh responses towards the religious leaders that eventually killed Him. Jesus was the absolute opposite of them. Jesus came to save - not judge and enslave. It's false religion that kills. Jesus came to bring life.


Need Prayer?