I'll share something thats been on my heart lately that God's opened my eyes to. I've been asking and praying to God for direction in life right now and He's answered in an interesting yet not surprising way. God's like that I've found - His wisdom is so simple that we so often miss it or overcomplicate it. What He opened my eyes to was this... Do what you've been given to do the best you can and with all your heart - and be content with that. Resist those voices and impulses to be "more" and instead do what you are actually called to do the best you can. I'll clarify. If you're single - do that really well. Enjoy life, enjoy your freedom, be thankful. The voices will say "if only you had that guy or that girl then you'd be happy..." Ignore the lies. The devil wants you to focus on what you don't have - not what you do. The same if you're married. Be the absolute best husband or wife you can be. Don't ever think that's a small thing. Divorce and transient relationships are so common these days and take it from someone who came from a broken home that all I ever wanted as a kid was for my parents to get back together. If you're a parent - be an awesome parent. Your kids need you for guidance, discipline and love. After all you're shaping priceless lives. So many kids these days grow up with disconnected and absent parents. So whatever it is you are given to do - do it well. Dont play the game of doing or being "everything" - instead focus on what you're actually called to be the very best you can. Be thankful, content and enjoy it with all your heart and God will help you and reward you with His peace. Have an awesome day! 

Need Prayer?