I had my day all planned out today then I'm driving along and "bang" my clutch cable snapped flat to the floor. Managed to get it in first and limped it to a mechanic down the road. Probably going to be about $350 to get it fixed which I don't have right now but I trust God that He knows and will provide. Stuff happens, that's just life. God always cares. This is what God told me yesterday. I hope it encourages you. "Plans fail... Wounds are made... Things die... But just remember I AM the One who can revive even the most charred ashes into beauty and strength. I send small boys to behead the most fearsome and oppressing of giants when an army of men quiver and shake frozen in fear. I bring back to life little girls cold and lifeless held suffocated under the power and slavery of death when all hope is lost. I AM life. My Words never fail. [ John 14:6 - Jesus answered, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. ] 

Need Prayer?