I couldn't sleep last night so I started praying at about 3am to God about some stuff thats been really heavy on my heart for a long time. I was talking to God about some of the things that happened this past year and in the previous years that really hurt and ripped my heart to shreds. Things I'd said and done just trying to help people but instead it all blew up in my face and seemed to only hurt the person and myself more than before I stepped in. The thing is with us humans is that when we fail we naturally give up. Logic dictates that if you failed you weren't fast enough, smart enough, strong enough or just not good enough for what needed to be. But here's where faith comes in... Faith isn't about how good, how strong or how qualified you are... It's about JESUS. Pure faith takes the focus off of you and your deficiencies and instead highlights the majesty, power, authority and love that JESUS has for us. Several things have happened over the years that would easily warrant me giving up trying to help people and sharing God's love and truth. After all, I've tried so many times and failed badly so, so many times.


But here's the thing... It's not about me. It's about JESUS. Im not perfect - but He is. I'm not strong enough - but He is. I'm not clean enough - but He is. I'm not good enough - but He is. So instead of trying to present myself as perfect, qualified and the answer to the World's problems - I'll present JESUS instead. So, where that puts me today is this... I'm getting back up to do what He called me to do. To share God's love and truth to anyone who wants it. To be kind even though I'm sure I'll get my heart run through again and again. To stand up when I know I'm certainly going to fall flat on my face over and over again. So if you need prayer for anything feel free to use the link to my website www.spiritburn.org in my profile and I'll gladly pray for you. Think of it as just a average guy that loves God talking to Him on you behalf. A humble soldier of the cross with a patched up heart from years of bullet holes fighting yet another day - because that's what soldiers do. So even if you don't believe in God - I do. So even if you don't believe in prayer - I do. Even if you're a complete stranger to me - you're most certainly not to God. So if you need prayer... Ask. God will hear you because He loves you.


Need Prayer? Visit www.spiritburn.org and click the 'NEED PRAYER' button and I'll be happy to pray to God for you. God loves you.


Need Prayer?