I'll say this as straight as I can... Jesus beats depression. Actually, I'll phrase that better... Jesus totally and utterly annihilates depression so badly He makes a total and complete mockery of it by completely changing the person to become a showpiece of His Power, His Majesty, His Love and His Mercy to save, heal and deliver. Jesus is the Lion that roars thunderously, without apology and in complete unchallanged authority in the face of the mouse that is depression. How do I know? Because I had depression once. I suffered at its cruel hands for most of my life. Dosed up with antidepressants and with addictions as long as a kids Christmas list. Robbed, tormented and suppressed by its evil will. That is until I let Jesus in to deal with it. Oh and DEAL with it He did... I never knew power till I saw and felt what His love can truly do. No one down here can truly set you free. Only He can do that. If it's freedom you want, it's Jesus you need. Let pride die, call out to Him and see His power for what it really is. Have an awesome day :)

Need Prayer?