Hey, God loves you. Far more than words. He loves you so much He doesn't want you to be stuck there in what happened in the past. Yeah that stuff happened, there's no point denying it and you probably feel like you're a prisoner because of it. Maybe it's something you did to someone... Maybe it's something you did with someone... And now you're chained up in past hurt, shame, guilt, anger and regret. God never wanted you to live like this... He wants you to be free. Free to move forward. Free to think clearly. Free to choose. Free to love. I was like you for a long time. Locked up in past hurt that tormented me every single day. I thank God that I finally found the key to freedom that unlocked my prison. It's JESUS. Nothing else even came close by comparison. If that's you, just call out to God and ask for His help and He will hear you. Next He'll guide you on what to do. Just listen and obey and He'll start setting things right again. That's what He does... Creates and Restores. You're not a lost cause. Everyone's story can be rewritten if - only you let Him... God loves you.

[ Philippians 3:13 - Dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead ] 

Need Prayer?