The voices always said to me as a boy "Never let them see you cry. Become stronger than the tears. Become more fearsome than the monsters that haunt you. Strike fear into all who oppose you and fortify your heart with walls of stone!" Sadly I listened to them for too many years and lived a cold empty existence in sadness and loneliness chained in darkness...

But when Jesus found me He showed me another way... He taught me that true strength comes from sacrifice. A warriors tears show powerful empathy when they are given for those that cannot fight. These tears are not the tears of sadness...they are tears of passion, justice, honor, strength and pure selfless love. They are the fuel of the fire of God. A heart that bleeds will always triumph over a heart of stone. He showed me the meaning of true strength. Love.

[ Romans 12:15 - Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. ] 

Need Prayer?