Hey again, God put this on my heart to share and I know when He does that it's always for a reason. Those reasons always involve people because that's what God cares about the most... people. God cares about this planet, the animals and all the things in it because He made it but most of all He cares for us - people. The very reason Jesus came to die to save us wasn't for the animals or the planet - it was for people. We all have a purpose on this planet. Some of us may invent great things, some may help heal people, some may build, some may teach and some are made to fight for the freedom of others. God's given me quite a few things to do on this planet but one of them I know for sure is to pray for people. I'll tell you why that is. I believe in God. When I say I believe in God I mean that I believe in Him more than my life itself. I believe in Him and His Kingdom more than anything that will happen down here on earth. I believe Jesus saves and that He changes lives and I'm living proof of that. Without His undeserved mercy I am nothing and can do nothing at all. So this is why I pray. I believe in things that aren't yet seen.


I believe in people to be more than what they are right now. Does that mean that every single person I pray for has awesome things happen and that they always change for the better... I honestly wish that was always the case. I've prayed for and tried to help many, many people only to see them choose to walk away from God's ways into pain, suffering and sometimes even death. On the other hand I've seen bones that should have been broken from massive blunt trauma heal and be able to be walked on in a matter of days and go on to full recovery with zero symptoms. I've seen quite a few incurable diseases cured by nothing more than a prayer of faith completely changing the persons life and how they live now without that disease. I've also seen many more things that honestly can't be accurately described in words or speech but just needed to be seen to be believed. Things that don't make sense at all unless you factor God into the equation. Needless to say, I've seen to much to not believe. I believe in God and I believe in prayer and I know for a fact that prayer changes things. Jesus said all things are possible to them that believe so the key thing here is the "believe" part.


No doubt, No reasoning, No excuses. Just faith. And do you know what faith really is? It's surrender. It's basically this... I can't do this Father. please help me. And then God steps in and does what only He can. I've seen Him do it over and over. So where God wants me to go with this is here... I know for a fact that there are several people out there reading this that feel like the guy in the picture. Foggy, disconnected, lost and asleep most of the time. I felt like that too for a long, long time too. You're probably like I was. Nice life, lots of stuff and probably lots of friends. But inside and especially when you're alone you feel extremely lost, cold and lifeless. You have no idea who you are or what you exist to do so you fill your life with as much stuff as possible to try to hide and distract your mind from that fact. But the truth is, you know its there... that emptiness in your soul. That void. It's because you're not living what God intended you to be. You might even be a church goer like I was for most of my life yet you still feel so, so empty inside. What I want to say is this. Jesus can find you and wake up the real you. The you that's far more than you could ever possibly imagine.


You might even be thinking... but I already believe in Jesus and go to church so then that's it isn't it? I can't be any more than I am right now so I just have to face facts that this is my existence. I can't change and people don't really change. I'm here to tell you that's a lie from the father of lies the devil. This is a call... A wake up call. If that's you, and God is speaking to your heart while you're reading this then you know exactly what you need to do. Respond to Him. Bow humbly before Him - on your knees is a great idea as it shows respect, submission and the fear of God - and ask Him to step in and change what needs to be changed. You may have done that before but this time I want you to really believe. Not because you can do anything to change it - in fact, admit to God that you're powerless to even help yourself - and confess that you need His help. I also know for me, God stepped in when someone was prepared to pray for me out of pure selfless love wanting nothing in return apart from freedom and life for you from Jesus. I'd be happy to pray for you if that's you. I may never meet you or see you in person but know this - prayer is far more powerful than you could ever imagine.


Prayer can cross continents and span the globe bringing God into a situation far quicker than any form of communication know to man. Please understand, I'm nothing special - I'm just a normal guy that loves and believes in God more than my own life - but here's the thing... God chooses to use normal people to do extraordinary things. You are more than you know. You are more than your pain, your suffering and your loss. You are far more than your accomplishments, your possessions and your relationships. There's only one way to find out who and what you really are... you must go to the source of life. His Name is Jesus and it's that Name that saves and sets free. God loves you and wants more for you than what your life is right now.

Need Prayer?