First of all I just wanna say thanks to all you guys who are praying for me while I'm sick. You guys are seriously so awesome ! Thanks for being the family of God. Another thing I wanna say is how much it encourages me when God prompts me to put up a prayer request pic like I did a few days ago and all the requests come in while I'm still at work and don't get a chance to reply until I get home... The part that really makes my day is someone asking for prayer in their time of trouble and then another complete stranger replying to them before I even get the chance to with genuine care, love and the heart of God telling them that they're praying for them! That kind of heart is nothing short of awesome. And I know if it makes my day then our Father in Heaven just has to have the biggest smile on His face to see His little kids caring for each other like that. Last thing, just to encourage you... Don't fear the trials that come in your life. They're made to test you, expose weakness and to prompt you to develop even more reliance on your Father in Heaven. So boldly move forward even if it hurts because Jesus walks with you. And who better to have by your side than the King that faced death, totally conquered it - then came back for us! Have the best day guys :)

Need Prayer?