When weakness is strength...

weakness is strength Bible Jesus Mark Jansen Adelaide
A truly powerful lesson to learn while also an equally difficult one at the same time. To learn that our weakness enables the power of Jesus Christ the anointed of God to be enabled in our lives is both an incredible paradox and an amazing opportunity for us to be used for God's kingdom and glory. In all honesty, none of us enjoy or seek for weakness, pain, suffering, abuse and persecution but it is in these painful times that God can really shine His power through us for His purposes.

In these undesirably testing times of pain we can either dig our heels in with pride - or we can quietly humble ourselves before our maker accepting our weaknesses for what they are and offer them up as opportunities for His purposes.

God has the absolutely uncanny and unfathomably amazing power to use our most painful weaknesses to highlight and showcase His immeasurable grace, mercy, power, peace and hope.

Trust in Him. He knows what He is doing and is the best place to put your pain.


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

2 Corinthians 12:9‭-‬10 ESV


Need Prayer?