Healthy Spirit

Many people would say fitness starts in your mind but from my life experience I disagree. I used to suffer from depression, anxiety, fear, lust, over eating, addictions and so many other demons that haunted me until Jesus set me free and changed my life. My own wife had a little trouble dealing with the change not because it was a bad thing (quite the opposite!) but just because it was so radical and so fast a change. I used to overweight, lazy, unmotivated, depressed and generally not a nice person to live with or be around for most of my life. Jesus came and ripped out of me a spirit of death which is the origin of depression and then targeted all the other demons that ruined me life. I use the word 'demons' literally not figuratively. They are actual beings that attach to humans and affect their behaviour. In my case they caused all of the above horrible effects. When Jesus did what He did He removed the source of my problems. My problems were of a spiritual nature even though the symptoms presented appeared physical. Once the spiritual problems were resolved and corrected my mind and body naturally followed. So, I believe fitness hinges directly on your spirit and it's well-being. Get your spirit cleaned up and re-aligned as it was always meant to be and your mind and body will follow. God loves you. 

Need Prayer?