You're not alone... I AM with you.

The reason others don't walk this path with you is because you are being personally trained One-on-One. My best soldiers are always trained this way. The fastest way to learn is to be removed from all that is familiar and to rely solely on My Voice. 

The reason the road you tread is hard, rocky and unpaved is because very few walk this road. Many choose the easy road, the smooth road, the road with the least surprises - the common road. 

You chose wisely when you listened to My Voice and began down this path despite how difficult it looked. But you have grown My child, I have led you and I have taught you. I have trained you and refined you through hardship and trials for My purpose. 

Your reward is something this world cannot ever offer you. Something it can never purchase or steal. Something far beyond price. Something that can only be bestowed from above. 

Keep following My Voice. Do not step to the left or the right - only maintain the course I set for you and you will receive what I promised. 

Wisdom, Insight and Eternal Life.  

Need Prayer?